57. And being a faux chinaman, don't go playing Japanese summer!
60. Who is a faux chinaman!!
61. But you don't end your speech with "~aru"!
TN: Japanese stereotype about how Chinese speak
62. I'll kill you you idiot! Nowadays I'd look like a fake if I said that!
65. As a real Chinese should, I have a Chinese dress, a panda, and a fake certificate of residence!
66. The last one is definitely wrong!
67. Oh, a guest?
68. Ah, Yoshioka-san
69. ...why is your back smoking?
71. Ah, no, that's...
72. A strange figure?
73. Ah, yes, with the hairstyle you won't see around here, that looks like jelly strips. What was the name? D... D...
TN: drowned body of a person
75. Don't kill him!!
76. honwakapappa honwakapappa
TN: reference to the "I'm Doraemon" song
78. Aah, dreads, was it? I saw a tall guy with them passing by
79. That's important! Did he look troublesome?
80. Now that you're saying, he might have
81. And with both hands he carried
82. yeah yeah
83. Sacks of rice...
84. Is it really troublesome?
91. He is the culprit!!
86. Lanky american with dreads must be the villain!
87. knock knock knock
88. No, he looked Japanese...
89. Even with Japanese face, carrying bags of rice, he must be american! An unforgivable, fiend anglo-american!!
TN: 米 means both rice and USA
90. Why is this about countries?!
93. Mayu! This evening it's the bamboo meal!
95. You be silent!
96. Even if I'm mistaken!! Beat him up first and think if he's the culprit later!!
97. Let's do it
98. ka-thump ka-thump
99. What's with her?
101. Ah, yeah.
104. It's no laughing matter
105. That's a real problem
102. Yes, father, imagine we had such thing here
103. I suppose so
106. That must be the boys. The other day Takuya-kun drew a big one on the blackboard in the back of the class
108. Yes, Karuchie youshoku restaurant...
109. A delivery? Sorry, for today it's already...
111. This much... Understood! Two fried pork liver sets, kenchin set, crab gratin, chilled Chinese noodles, deep-fried set, four coffee, and our super-express gratitude for ordering at our restaurant.
(не уверен в правильности перевода окончания)
114. Ah, sorry, sorry
115. And you've just finished putting everything away.
116. That's fine! Since they're our precious customers.
117. The problem is the reception! After we worked to make this place respectable, don't go with that super-express something nonsense!
118. A-ah, I see
119. Also, renew the menu into something more restaurant-like
120. Yeah, yeah, some day
121. Ah, yes. Today we were asked about your home.
123. A really tall guy asked, "say... do you know where is the Chigasaki residence?"
125. And even though he didn't know where you live, he carried sacks of rice.
126. Can it be...
127. An acquaintance? Then you can finish for today. My bad, I forgot to tell you.
128. No, but, thank you, I'll be leaving!
129. A mysterious graffiti...
130. A mysterious chinese alien...
131. And now a mysterious guy with rice...
132. Aah, what's with all this
133. "Chigasaki residence"? But there's grandmother Enoshima on the Enohana bathhouse's nameplate.
134. There are no dreaded guys in the cram school, is it someone who remembers Enohana baths being ours..?
137. Ah, Mayuko-chan
138. You have a g-u-e-s-t!
143. I'm ho--
145. Ah.... Chigasaki
146. Errr.... who are you?
147. Who you mean... It's me! Someya, from the elementary school.
150. You mean that...
151. 11 years ago
152. That's my place
153. Another one is free
154. No, this one is mine
155. Moved here last week
156. Hmm. Which class?
158. One higher then me, then
162. For me?
163. From the rice shop
164. It's our family business
165. I caught two!
160. Or you want a horn beetle?
167. ...that Genzo-kun...
168. that't sort of
169. You, how to say, grew up...
170. Anyway, Chigasaki. Since you're having troubles after coming to Tokyo, parents said to give you this.
171. RICE!! Sasanishiki rice, even!
172. Ah, thank you...
173. Ah, would you like to stay a bit?
174. rice rice rice rice rice rice
175. No, I just stopped by... you see
176. rice rice rice rice rice rice
177. I think about applying to the university in Tokyo, too
178. I thought about doing the "It's just like a love comedy!" joke, but decided against it. I'm already an adult.
(реплика автора, не уверен в правильности перевода)
(оригинальный текст: なんつっかこれがホントのラブコメ！というネタをやろうと思ったけど思いどどまりました。俺ももう大人がし。)
179. YOU SHOWED IT!!
183. YOUR TRUE AMERICAN COLORS!!
184. Lured by rice, you too became a traitor!!
181. RIGHT AWAY, YANKEE GO HOME!!
TN: Mayuko's face: rice
189. Whatever this is about, don't waste food like this!
191. This month's theme
192. Don't waste food.
194. J-just for today, I'll allow you commoners to have your ways.
195. Remember this!
196. Just go home already!
197. Best wishes
198. What was that?
201. One bag of rice was wasted
203. Mayu~~ Tasty~~
204. The white rice~~
205. Looks like it wasn't
206. The next morning
207. Mayuko, we have a problem! The graffiti!
208. The graffiti grew!
CENTER OF THE CRATER
CURRY SOFT SERVE 150 YEN
(сомнительная реплика, не могу опознать символы на второй строке)
211. With corn
212. BEST WISHES
213. Curry soft..... (with corn)
214. To make such thing...
215. That guy's the culprit!
216. That month's rumored person
217. So the corn was an excess...
218. That's not the problem!!
219. It didn't seem to sell